Reference ID: PA001
Closing date: 30/09/2022
Term: Full Time
Due to continued growth and expansion Omega Crushing and Screening are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator based in Artigarven Co Tyrone.
We are currently seeking an individual who has previous experience working in a fast paced Engineering role.
The Junior Buyer / admin; works closely with and aids the Head of Procurement to manage and maintain the purchasing strategy and product development.
The role is extensive and includes the setting up and maintenance of products, stock control, a high level of data analysis, and supplier product costs negotiation, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Therefore, it is key for this person to be an all-rounded strong communicator across both written and spoken English.
This person will be open-minded to learning and progressing fast through the Business during a dynamic period of exciting growth and change.
- Maintain paperwork/ good receipts
- Place re-curing orders in a time manner
- Stock Control
- Proven previous experience within a similar role (administration or buying)
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Sage.
- GCSEs including Maths and English
- Further Education (A Levels / BTEC / HND)
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business contacts specifically external suppliers
- Works and delivers what is asked with minimal supervision, but consults as appropriate
- Highly organised and flexible with excellent attention to detail
- Someone that is a strong believer in self-development and openly seeks feedback in doing so